What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies.
- When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies.
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us understand how you use the site and how to improve your experience. These cookies may track things, such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As selling products concerns our occupation, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many of the site visitors actually make a purchase and, as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allows you to connect with your social network in various ways.
Contact Form & Website Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information collected lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR).
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with personal information by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number (and all additional fields on the contact form).
The personal information our website automatically collects. With regard to each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect information including the following:
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including websites you visit, how long you stay on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time), page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents and errors downloaded.